LegholderRX® What if you could perform knee surgery more easily and with fewer assistants? This is possible with the new LegholderRX®. It is a handy tool that allows you to work in 6 different knee positions. It comes with a stable positioning of foot and leg. Also the movement of the ankle joint is possible. In addition, the malleoli and the center of the ankle are palpable and visible to determine the axial alignment.
- 6 different stable positions
- Easy to use, no need to assemble and disassemble
- No need to sterilize
- X-Ray transparent
- X-No need for additional disposables
- When used in combination with lateral post, it
- replaces an assistant
- Dimensions: 490 x 240 x 200mm
- Weight: 3kg, incl. 2 robust (short or long) velcro straps
- X-Ray: transparent
- Specifications: Easy maintenance, robust,
- non-allergenic plastic
- Cleaning: No need to sterilize, inert against common cleaning agents
You want to know more about this practical system? Then have a look at the brochure on thise page or contact us personally.