LegholderRX® extra stable
What if you could perform knee surgery more easily and with fewer assistants?
This is possible with the new LegholderRX® extra stable. It is a handy tool that allows you to work in 6 different knee positions. Of course with a stable positioning of foot and leg. Also the movement of the ankle joint is possible. In addition, the malleoli and the center of the ankle are palpable and visible to determine the axial alignment.
The LegholderRX® extra stable is an innovative, simple, yet highly effective solution that allows for ease of use in knee surgery. It eliminates the need for assistants to hold the leg in the correct position. And that saves both time and money. Assistants can then assist where they are really needed and you get more freedom of movement during surgery.
Since the LegholderRX® is made of X-ray transparent materials, it is possible to use the image intensifier and take intraoperative X-ray images at any time.
Very stable positioning due to biometrically calculated and ergonomically flat support surfaces, increased height and recess for Achilles tendon at the 2nd and 3rd stirrup (dashed line).
Advantages of the LegholderRX:
- 6 different stable positions
- In combination with the lateral thigh support, no assistant is required
- X-ray banner
- Attaches with Velcro to the operating table under the sterile drapes
- Dimensions: 490 x 240 x 200mm
- Weight: 3kg, incl. 2 robust (short or long) velcro straps
- X-ray: transparent
- Material: low maintenance, durable, non-allergenic plastic.
- Cleaning: No sterilization required, inert to common cleaning agents
- FDA: registered